Monday, May 3, 2010

Closing in on the finish

This week Mike finishes the last 2 days of his regular semester and Thursday is his final Final’s week begins. Lucky guy.

I abandoned him this weekend for a conference in Phoenix. One of the big names of PT was in town and she was interesting to listen to. Too bad I forgot to take pictures!

Heres what else we did this weekend:

robinfarmgrill

I can’t wait to get that swelling under control…..

farmgrill

mikefarmgrill

We ate at Joes Farm Grill which was featured on the Food Network. It was delicious!

serenaonlaundrybasket

Serena got in the way of my ability to hang out up the laundry. She would not move until I picked her up. Spoiled rotten that one! Of course she had to prove that she could take out the apron monster!

 

Almost victory. I guess that apron is going through the wash again.

IMG_2451

Week 25. By the way my face has disappeared and I can’t find my toes these days…..

Because remember this:

Week 13.

In a few weeks, I have to go in for the glucose test. I’m not looking forward to that as my weight has already become an issue.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment