The baby is growing every day but she isn’t moving as much as she used to. I’m pretty sure, though, that she is now learning what is up and what is down.
Her kicks, punches, and head butts are getting stronger so that my belly moves. Mike got to feel his first couple of kicks! He was so excited.
We’ve been pretty lazy with the camera lately but here’s what I got from our phones:
We finally had time to meet up with Mike’s lab mates and T and Mike tried out some oysters. I don’t think they were impressed.
This was about a week and a half ago. It was a crazy week at school!
While Mike and I were slaving away at the school books, my parents had some fun:
And Dad had a nice serene ride on a boat.
We did take some more pictures this weekend and hopefully I will get them loaded up soon!
Stay tuned! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment