Today we celebrated motherhood with Church, Pita Jungle, and Mike’s family. It’s not a day I’d thought I’d be honored on anytime soon but here it is! I’ve been blesses with cards and roses and a wonderful breakfast at Pita Jungle (a favorite!).
We are now 27 weeks. We get closer and closer to a due date. The time just flies. I’ve mentioned before but everyday is another that I breathe easier. The longer she stays cooking the better! :)
Mike and I often attempt to figure out what our baby may look like. So we’ve uploaded a newborn picture of me and one of Mike. Who will this little Princess Nugget take after?
Mama?
Or Papa?
Mother’s Day always fall in the middle for those on a semester schedule. So we had to fit in studying somewhere:
It was nice to sit and read. Actually was very productive :) And of course my crepes were delicious!
At Mike’s parents house, we relaxed and caught up with the news. Dan and Alyssa joined us after watching Ironman 2 in the AM. I can’t wait to see that movie. Speaking of movies, Mike and I just saw the movie “Babies”. Absolutely hilarious! Its about 4 different babies from four different cultures and how no matter they were raised they all hit the same milestones at the about the same time (i.e. walking, crawling, self-awareness, interaction)
Mike after enjoying his big salad from Cheesecake Factory. Love that place!
Chef Matt and future Big Papa (aka Grandpa). :) hehe
Alyssa wasn’t cooperating and neither was Dan for that matter. Love these guys!
Grandmother Kimi enjoyed the cards we gave her.
Ever eloquent Alyssa wrote a beautiful card to our mother-in-law. It truly takes a woman to raise three wonderful boys. Love you, Mommy.
In other news, the baby is kicking like crazy. Mostly in the early morning and the late evening. Her mama is steadily gaining more weight and we have the glucose test coming up. So….. I’m kind of expecting the ball to drop so my goal this week is to go to the pool 3 times this week for at least 30 min to get the swelling under control and to get on the treadmill or the bike for at least 40 minutes. And skip that bagel and do a kegel……
So we’ll see how it goes!
Stay Tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment