Our lovely sister-in-laws blessed us with a family baby shower/Mike’s graduation party on Saturday. It was absolutely awesome! Mike, our little Nugget, and I all got spoiled!!!
D and A came up with some fun games and such thoughtful little touches that totally add to the party. :) Thank you so much girls! Even though Mike’s mommy wasn’t feeling so well, she made an appearance and the photographer got a wonderful family photo. Nobody else had a camera so it will be a few weeks before I will be able to post some pictures of the actual shower. But check out all our wonderful gifts from Mikes family and our friends!!
We got this cool Snug Rider from my amazing g-friend, M. :) We can’t wait to put it to good use. Its very nice and light weight. Just perfect for me!
We received an assortment of adorable and stylish baby outfits! Our Nugget is going to be better dressed than her parents!!
Grandmother Kimi got us a running start on the classic Disney movies!!! Thank you!
I thought this little flower from Grandma L was just so darling!
Necessary equipment: diaper pail and a humidifier!!!! Woo woo.
Serena decided all this craziness was too much and curled up in the corner!!!
My parents enjoyed breakfast in my hometown while Mike and I got some good grub at Pita Jungle in Tempe!!! The best place for breakfast. :) Just look at that fruit bowl!
Our little Nugget’s other Grandma (we’ll work on a name for that one) Gigi? Mimi? Oma? :) I love you, Mom!
We are now in week 30! 10 more weeks to go. In these next 10 weeks I will:
Week 10: take finals and complete a comprehensive exam. AND celebrate our 1st anniversary!!!
Week 9: Enjoy a week off from school and pretend I’m Martha Stewart and attempt crib sheets. And listen to Miss Nuggets heart beat!
Week 8: start a 5 week summer quarter
Week 7: get recognized, along with my fellow classmates, for finishing our first year of PT school
Week 6: Enjoy a quiet week with hopefully no big exams! And maybe see Miss Nugget on the US??? Wishful thinking, I think but at least I get to hear her heartbeat!
Week 5: Happy 4th of July
Week 4: Another week of finals!!! But my mom will be in town by the end of the week!!! And an OB appt. Starting this week we go every week!
Week 3: Start my first clinical rotation at a local orthopedic clinic + an appt to see where the baby is. Hopefully making her way out!
Week 2: hopefully master what I need to pass my clinical rotation. Plus an appointment to hear Miss Nugget!!
Week 1: More clinicals and Work on getting the little Nugget in the “right place”
Week 0: betta be saying hi to Miss Nugget!
Stay Tuned!
Wow! That's coming fast! It looks like you guys are just about all set to go now! Congrats. Good Luck on the craziness of the next ten weeks. If I could send you a few extra hours to stuff in each day I would :)
ReplyDelete