Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A mid week update!

I am supposed to be studying for my first final tomorrow but I opted for a short study break. :) We managed to clean up all the boxes and Mike fit all the pieces into the recycling so that mess is out of the way.

I am also now in the middle of week 29. We have about 74 more days to go until our little nugget makes an appearance.

 

As always, Serena gives her approval. Or disdain.

 

Remember this at week 13!!!

Not even really a bump!

Well now…fast forward to week 29!!! Quite bit bigger and a few pounds heavier. We won’t say how much. But, trust me, it’s a lot!

I promise you I’m looking down at the camera.

Here is an example of the concentration I hope to attain:

Ok time to dig in those claws and get to work!

Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment