Monday, August 2, 2010

Eviction Notice.

It is really coming down to the wire here but someone is not moving..down. Baby Nugget that is. She’s still nestled pretty high at least that is what it feels like with all this heartburn. This weekend I stayed on my feet running errands all over town and just getting things out of the way that we probably won’t be able to get done with a newborn in the house.

Tuesday we have an appointment and I hope there are some changes. The rash is picking up speed and its presence is becoming more than a nuisance. I’m a little disappointed that this pregnancy probably won’t end the way I want it: To let the baby come when she wants to. Everyone tells me, “Oh, the baby will come when she’s ready.” I smile and keep my mouth shut and give them the benefit of the doubt that 1) they’ve never been pregnant in August in Phoenix and 2) they don’t know what PUPPPs is. The next pregnancies I promise you we’ll let the babies make the calls but not this time, people.

So week 39 looks like this:

Nothing like a man to shoot a picture from this angle. As if I don’t already feel like a semi truck, here’s the proof that I am. haha

I promise you I’m looking down.

Remember the car seat we found for $10?? My friend recovered the padding and how adorable is this??

My corner of the house. My study/sewing/storage desk.

And a post isn’t complete without a picture of Serena!

Well this week should be very exciting, to say the least!

Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. When you mentioned that "they weren't pregnant in August in Phx" you forgot to specify, NINE months pregnant! I'm sure this will be the hottest August of your life though... so just think, it only gets easier from here!! What a great find, and a great friend to help with the car seat! You would have paid an arm and a leg for that! It's so adorable!! Good luck with the last few days of being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete