Week 39 has come and gone! Today, Aug. 8, is supposed to be our little Nuggets due date. The day is still young and there is still hope that she might make an appearance. But in reality most likely not!
This week my mom helped me clean the house. I’ll admit she did most of the work since I can’t use most of the chemicals but I did sweep!
Yesterday we went to Starbucks. A day is not complete without a Starbucks fix! Mom’s tall cappuccino, wet, 1/2 shot in a for here cup.
Last night we went to the Goldens for some burgers and good company. We also managed to find some ground beef a $1.29/lb so of course we had to make patties! Well Mom and Mike made patties! Its serious business. Mike made big patties and thankfully mom made little patties.
And of course, the meat master had to give his approval.
So who knows what today will bring? In the meantime, I’m sure Mom and Mike will keep me walking enough that I might want to rebel and not move from the couch.
Tomorrow morning we have an appointment and we’ll see how it all goes!
Stay tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment