Thursday, August 26, 2010

2 weeks

I can’t believe tomorrow will mark two weeks that Brenna has made an appearance in our lives. At her last doc appointment she was up to 7 lb 13 oz so she’s almost back up to her birth weight. Her cheeks are getting big and round. For the most part, she’s an extremely easy baby. Eat, sleep, poop, and pee. Repeat. :)

Yesterday, we picked up my grandma from the airport. Hopefully she will be here for a year but until we get that visa, she’s here for at least 3 months. Which Mike and I are pretty thankful to have her here. I’d do pretty much anything to keep my baby out of daycare.

We were finally up for some visitors since we left the hospital this week. Check out who came to visit: My friend from school, Zita and Auntie Alyssa. Also, our friends Katie and Tam brought us some delicious meatless lasagna and apple pie and good company.

Aunt Alyssa has a bday next week so Brenna hooked her up some presents with her favorite characters. :)

As for Brenna, she was very active this week….

You know, sleeping…

Still sleeping…

oops, still sleeping…

Getting in some daddy time..

Oooh now we get some activity!!

And then some reading time with Daddy…

Time is flying. Next week Wednesday I go back to school. I have some mixed emotions about that but we’ll see how it goes!

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment