Friday, August 6, 2010

And she just keeps dropping…

Week 39 is coming to an end. At least it looks like baby is moving the right direction. Walking is a little awkward as my center of gravity is moving even more forward! Going down the stairs is pretty comical in my opinion.

Mom and I staying busy. Me being lazy and my mom cleaning my house. Thank God. :) I may have griped when I was younger about doing chores but you don’t really realize how much a clean house makes a difference. Thank you Nana Rini. hehe

So this is what Week 39 and a few days looks like: A little swollen. I should know better than to wear flip flops but seriously that outfit wouldn’t be cute with sneakers….

Profile shot! Look at that basketball…

Oh and I chopped off my hair…

I promise you I can be helpful when asked.

My brother got this awesome shirt for his little niece! “I’m a hawkeye just like my uncle!” Perfect!

No news yet but who know what this day will bring!

Stay Tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweeties.
    Love from Holland, just trying to post a comment.When this works out, more comments later on...

    ReplyDelete