Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Next Step

Already the middle of the week where has the time gone! I survived my exam on Monday and passed by the skin of my teeth (whoever came up with that saying) today. Now I just have to struggle for self control to keep studying, instead of staring off into space.

Mike interviewed twice already this week. He'll have two more this week. It'll be a weight off our shoulders when something comes of them.

Our landlord came by today and put up a for rent sign in the yard. A finality almost to our stay in this house. I love this little cul de sac. Its mostly quiet and we have neighbors that we can count on. In March, we'll move to a new neighborhood, a new house. I'm excited and sad at the same time.

I promise to take more pictures in the next few weeks. I'll be going to Iowa by myself and leave Mike to tackle this house by himself. And then I'll come home and we'll move!

Stay Tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip home! Good luck with the interviews and the move. You will have so many awesome memories in your new house too :) It just takes time.

    ReplyDelete