I must have brought the sunshine with me to Iowa. It had been under 35 degrees for the last couple of weeks. Since I have arrived it has yet to drop below freezing.
Saturday we spent the whole day at the mall. I think everyone else had the same idea as it was super busy!
Mom and Dad gave us a very small baby shower. Just them and me and the Golden Nugget. Check out what came all the way from the Netherlands for us! The bib says: Kan Ut Selluf! (I can do it myself!) Although Mom says we are having a girl. I think her choice of onesies says it all. That we are having a boy.
This morning we went to Mass at the new church. Absolutely beautiful. The snow is melting and revealing all the mud so obviously there still needs to be some landscaping.
You can’t see it well in this picture but this is the large stain glass window that was behind the altar in the old church. And in our wedding pictures.
I heard that Arizona has a lot of rain. And we only have gloomy weather here. I guess the sun could only shine for one day.
Stay Tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment