Saturday, March 27, 2010

I love snail mail!

In this age of high speed technology with its instant messaging, e-mailing, and blackberry’s (it’s a type of cell phone), everything happens so quickly! So I love it when we open our mail box and there's actual letters or even better packages! This darling little outfit came all the way from the Great-grandparents v. Kolck:

Dank u wel! Thank you!

We are almost 21 weeks and I’ve been told there comes a time when you “pop” or the baby hits the size that it becomes more obvious that you are pregnant. These last couple of days I have been more nauseous and uncomfortable than I can remember. So maybe Baby Golden had a growth spurt:

Last week:

And of course to be difficult, I was facing the wrong direction!

But remember that technology i was talking about!?

20 weeks, 6 days. Maybe it was just hopeful wishing that  my bump was getting bigger.

I’m afraid that I’m going to be one of those plump pregnant ladies.

So I fibbed a little but I don’t have enough fingers for 20 weeks and 6 days!

Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. You should share your new address with your family and friends so that maybe you can receive more snail mail :)

    ReplyDelete