Monday, November 16, 2009

Blast from the Past

I'm supposed to be studying for my finals this week but I can't focus so instead I will update my blog. But I wonder when you post things from the past is it really updating or updating a postdate?? hmm.....

Mike set up our back-up computer so we can save all our pictures on one PC. Talk about a trip down memory lane. Here are some older pictures of us. We weren't very good about taking pictures though so there are many gaps. The game is for me to guess when we actually took these pictures!



Senna & Simba

At one point we had three little kitties! Simba and Senna were purebreds that came with their own set of problems. (er, ringworm! nasty!). And then we added Serena to the mix when I rescued her from the streets. They were fun. But a lot of work. You'll notice that Serena makes an appearance almost every week (she is my baby). We returned Simba and Senna to the breeders as my system just couldn't take it anymore when we downsized from our apartment to our house. They were and always will be our babies so we can only hope that the breeder found them good homes.

This must have been sometime in our junior year. (2006 to 2007). If I'm going to be embarrassing everyone else, I might as well poke fun at myself first!


Johnny, Dan, Mike

Dan's Senior year above. His team went to the state championships for American football and got to play in the new University of Phoenix Stadium that year. Dan was the kicker. Uncle John and his family came to watch.


September 2008. I think. I always wear the same jersey when I ride so I can't be sure if this was 2007 or 2008.

Chris and Danica. Date unknown! But I think it was the first time we met Danica! The picture of Mike is the same night. Bowling is cool!


December 2008 to January 2009. We spent 3 weeks in the Netherlands with my family. Mike got to meet the whole clan. We were engaged at this point so he had to pass the final test!

This date was easy to guess! At our favorite vacation place, Moon Palace Resorts, in Cancun. March 2008. It was also the academic year that U of I changed their spring break. So Mike and I went the 2nd week of March, my parents arrived around Wednesday or Thursday of that week and Michiel and Bailie arrived the 3rd week of March.



Then of course I had some pictures that I found on my phone that I haven't posted from this summer! My grandparents! My mom giggles. And my grandpa has quite the sense of humor. And my mom picks on him. So she giggles more. And that makes my grandma giggle as well.




I'm certain we have some more pictures to fill in these gaps!

Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment