Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time Management

Wow. Where did the weekend go? I'm glad I don't have school on Fridays as well because it's just now starting to feel like a weekend.

Friday I went back to school to be a participant in a study and they made me do some exercises with electrodes on so they could read all the electrical stuff that is going on inside my muscle when I contract. I then stayed to study and do a video tape for a lab assignment. When that I was done I got in my car (er, Mike's nice little SUV!) and drove to the Celebrated Cuisine kitchen for some granola bag labeling! I heart my job.

Saturday was pretty much a repeat of Friday. I even went back to the kitchen for more granola packing! There was approximately 300 pounds that needed/still needs to be bagged. But thankfully Mike did some groceries and before I headed off to Alyssa's shower, we had steak and chili shrimp. Yum!

Alyssa's shower was awesome! However, my lips are sealed. It was a girl's only kind of party. Alyssa's friend Katie hosted and she has such an adorable house. Really homey with all the perfect touches. I peeked into her little girl's room. ADORABLE. Complete with a little dollhouse and pink walls. :)

Today (Sunday) I did a demo at Whole Foods for Laura's Granola. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet other local vendors. It's great that customers support local people. And they love that granola!


Mike and I will have to add some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment