Wow! What a week! This morning Mike and I had our ritual breakfast at Chompies. On the way home we stopped at Dutch Brothers Co for a very sugary latte. And I realized I couldn’t believe I’d finished 5 years at Arizona State. I thought this because Dutch Brothers Coffee is across the street from the university. How time flies. Too bad you can’t pause life.
I’ve managed to survive week two of graduate school. I feel like my feet have yet to catch up with head or that my head has yet to catch up with my feet! School is not so much difficult as it is staying focused enough to get through all the material. You can see how busy I am these days! So busy it requires two laptops!
Sara feels neglected now that we have so much homework.
And Serena has discovered the bathtub and decided it’s a new napping spot. And of course as our favorite pet, time for some fun. Which I don’t think she thought was very fun.
No she definitely didn’t think it was funny. Today I have a very long to-do list of homework as tomorrow I will be spending all day at my first Student PT conference. And Sunday we have the shower for Dan and Alyssa.
Stay Tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment