Today was a food day! Mike made delicious pancakes and bacon and berry salad and we had some wonderful people over for breakfast. Rose and Marty are pretty much my closest thing to family here besides my in-laws so it is always wonderful to see them. That family really helped me make it through my first year at ASU. Their daughter Sho is one of my good friends and lives all the way on the east coast. I can't wait for her to move back here!
Around 1:30, I headed to a friends house to go over anatomy. I literally have to tell myself to breathe every time I start studying. There is just so much material to cover! A little bit every day. Luckily no school tomorrow!
For dinner Mike and I went to Oreganos. At this point I don't even want to think about food! We ordered appetizer, deep dish pizza, AND pazookie. What were we thinking?! We rolled on home, moaning and groaning about all the food we ate. No wonder those pounds keep piling on.... :) We got in the door, grabbed the dog, and headed out for a good 40 min. walk and did 2.42 miles thank you very much.
The plan for tomorrow is more homework.
Stay Tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment