Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It’s Hump Day!

Today’s workout: 3.5 miles
Completed: 1.34 miles, 28 min. Dog walk. Booyah!

My shins are still in shock from my street run on Monday so I switched my rest day (Thursday) to today and took Sara on a walk. She loves it when I get the leash out. I guess one thing that needs to change is that she gets to walk more… We walked past an elementary school and several children wanted to pet Sara. The silly dog tried to hide between my legs. I’m 5’3” and currently 143.6 pounds. She’s nearly 90 pounds. She can’t really hide. But she let them pet her. After the walk I gave her a bath. Well a shower is more like it. No matter how often we wash her, she smells like herself the next day. Maybe we’ll start washing her every day…. Yeah, right!

Sara after bath

No comments:

Post a Comment