Friday, August 14, 2009

Bye Bye Chrissy!

Today was chore day. Lovely I know. It was also research financial aid for graduate school day. This took up most of the morning and early afternoon to find the best loan out there. I filled out all the necessary paperwork and now its wait wait wait.

Thank God it's Friday (TGIF!!!). Mike came home and we made these delicious sandwiches: 2 slices of your favorite bread, spread cream cheese on both sides, add some sprouts, cover the sprouts with pears, and add your favorite deli meat and Viola! Deliciousness.

You know that knitting I mentioned? Well, I have about 2.5 feet of scarf at the moment. It's slowing down but tomorrow I'm heading to Tempe Yarn and Fiber for a beginner's lesson.

Finally, tonight was girl's night at happy hour sushi. Summer is ending so several of us are either leaving for graduate school or starting school again here in the valley. My running buddy and very good friend, Chrissy, is leaving. We have been running together twice a week for nearly a year and half now. Wow! She has become my sounding board and confidant. And very very good friend. I'm so proud and honored that she considers me one. Tonight I rode my bike to sushi because the roads were so backed up. On the way home she made me wear her helmet! Goofiness!


1 comment: