From our first kiss to the last day of our honeymoon, our wedding was amazing! I'm so excited to start our new life together.

Many changes have happened in my life this summer. Mostly have been all for the better. Just a minor glitch that kept me home for nearly two weeks and gave me a lot of time to think. And realize that as a computer gamer and married to a computer gamer we don't really have a life IRL (in real life). Nor have I developed any past times. Monday I finally got a million (actually 120) pictures developed to add to my picture box. And I organized with tabs and everything. Very proud of myself. Then Friday I stopped by Tempe Yarn and Fiber and this nice lady started me on a knitting project. I've knitted in the past but starting to knit, it's called casting on, is something I have not yet mastered. But I'm on my way to making a scarf. I will definitely have to hit up the beginner Learn to Knit classes before graduate school starts.

Another thing on my plate is preparation for the PF Changes 1/2 Marathon in January 2010. I'm following Hal Higdon's 1/2 marathon training program that runs about 13 weeks. If you do the math, PF Chang's is about 27 weeks away. So right now I have a "practice" 1/2 marathon in the works in October. I've never been much of a runner and have dabbled in triathlons and cycling but I've always heard good things about PF Chang's and I want to do well. Add to the fact that I'm a stress eater and PT school is going to a whopper. So I'm on a plan to stay healthy!
This week has also been fun spending some more time with friends and being social. I went to my first baby shower where I actually knew the mom to be and didn't just tag a long with my mother. I can't wait till it's our turn.
So it's off to knit and run! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment