Sunday, March 20, 2011

Semi-solids!

Brenna has been such a trooper this week. Last Tuesday, I cooked up some dahl for Brenna. Its an Indian dish made out of a yellow lentil, Moong dal. It has all the nutrients that rice cereal plus more.

Brenna is still learning to swallow and eat from the spoon. Tonight we got smart and mixed in some breastmilk and I used my finger to feed her. She got quite a bit down.

I hadn’t really noticed but she’s back to sleeping through the night. I don’t know if its because she’s older or because we started the dahl and its what she needed to feel up a little more.

The first day went something like this:

Day 2 went a little better. A little less screaming and crying.

By day 3 she was doing great to it wasn’t as entertaining to take pictures.

As soon as the avocados are ripe, we’ll be trying them! We have some bananas in the house but since I was allergic to them as an infant I’m a little leery to start bananas just yet.

Stay tuned Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment