Friday, March 25, 2011

Marching along

Only one more full week of March left. How unbelievable is that! Ok, I’ll stop focusing on how fast time is flying by. But being a student, I really need more hours in the day!

Another picture from Cancun:

Brenna and her handsome Uncle Michiel.

SDC12900
SDC12902

And Mandy and I with our sunburnt faces.

Last Friday, Elly, Brenna, and I went to the Desert Botanical Garden with my friend Katie.

SDC12975SDC12985SDC12990SDC13011SDC13014

Over the weekend, we walked around downtown Gilbert. Not that there is much to see but we did stop for coffee.

SDC13162SDC13166

And just the other day, Elly and Brenna were having some fun on the back porch!

SDC13176SDC13177SDC13178SDC13179

Well it’s another exciting weekend in the Golden Household. Mommy is going to do schoolwork. Daddy is going to do yardwork. Brenna is going to play. And Elly is going to play, too.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment