Where did February go? I was busy with school, Mike was busy working, Elly was busy Brenna watching, and Brenna was busy growing!
Last Friday at swim lessons, it was Daddy’s turn to get in the water. Brenna lasted maybe 10 minutes. Good thing February lessons were still free. We’ve decided to forego the six month plus swim program. Pretty soon the weather will warm up and I can just take her to the pull next to my school for free. Can’t beat that!
Brenna may have been a spoilsport but her buddy, Cam, is a pro when it comes to the water. Or at least he tolerates it better than she does! The dads were good sports. Most often, its all Mommy’s in the swimming pool but Mike and Tam were man enough to handle it.
Serena is very tolerant. What a nice kitty!
And Elly and Brenna like to go on nice walks. This is what I came home too after studying all day on Saturday.
And finally, Brenna has been sitting in her bumbo again at the dinner table. It’s probably only a matter of time before she starts eating pureed food.
I have 3 more finals this week.
4 days until spring break. Saturday can’t come soon enough.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment