Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July

For America’s birthday, Mike cleaned out the guest room closet. I’m sure our great country is very honored. We had an easy day as I still have that rash. (Yep, still pregnant = still have the rash.) We spent the afternoon at friends house for a BBQ. They are vegetarian. Which is fine for me but my meat eating hubby needs some animal protein! And they did provide quite the spread. Good company, good food!

100_1473 100_1474

Monday I took Mike to work. Poor guy had to work. While obviously as you can see below: Usually this road is packed bumper to bumper when Mike goes to work at 6:30 am. Not the case on Monday morning.

 100_1475

Mike’s roommate actually called out of the blue last week and invited us over for a BBQ and pool time on Monday afternoon. It was great to meet his wife and his little son!! Only 6 years ago we were all freshmen together in Manzy! Unbelievable what can happen in 6 years. Reconnecting with them was great. She delivered at the same hospital we will be delivering at and found it to be a good experience. Phew! Glad to be surrounded by all these ladies who have just gone through a pregnancy and labor.

The inflammation and swelling has cleared up. I can actually walk without pain. And the itching is tolerable. So we have it under control. I’m optimistic now about doing a clinical rotation. Excited!

Stay Tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment