Monday, January 25, 2010

Life

We’ve officially made it to week 12. Technically the finish of the 1st trimester is week 13. I’m not sure on that math about that but that's what the experts say. The little “morning sickness” that I did experience has pretty much subsided. Sometimes, I worry that it isn’t a good thing because the baby is so small right now I can’t feel movement.

The last few weeks have been nothing but studying, eating, and sleeping. And dealing with the business end of being pregnant. I certainly didn’t foresee dealing with all these things like saving money for the nursery and applying for insurance in my near future. I’m still dealing with the shock of the pregnancy. Being so busy with school, I haven’t really had a chance to say “Wow, I can’t believe we are bringing a life into this world!” Sure, I have moments of complete euphoria and moments of downright fear of this thing, this glob of tissue, this baby! that is growing in my womb. I just don’t know how to put it in words. Mike is beyond excited, however. :)

Wednesday we’re slated to hear the heartbeat and I can’t really say if I’m excited or scared or just nervous.

A few days ago my class took a class picture and I’ve posted the silly one. Too many of us are just too serious! Can you find me?

sillyPTs

Stay Tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment