It’s been almost a week since I’ve updated. I have a legitimate excuse for that! Last week Tuesday my grandmother Elly came back for 3 more months. She’s absolutely amazing. Dad was still in town. AND then on Friday we picked up my mom. So we had a full house. And not enough blankets. But it was fun.
I ended up not doing PF Changs 1/2 Marathon. I hadn’t trained in 4 weeks and well, I’m hyper vigilant about losing my milk since I almost lost it. So instead of killing myself for 13.1 miles on Sunday, I enjoyed the day with my mom and grandma. Oh, and Brenna too.
Now, life in the Golden household is returning to normal. Today I took Brenna to a baby yoga class. She just looked around at all the babies. And smiled at all the mommies. I love her dimples.
In other news, Brenna sure she loves peek-a-boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment