It’s that time of the year again for New Year’s Resolutions. Have you made one? Two? Three? I do. And then I never follow through. So this year I’m going to aim low.
My new year’s resolution(s): To work out 3 times a week at 30 minutes. Minimum. I think that is very do-able.
- I’m short and I’m still carrying too many pounds from the pregnancy (162!!!). I know I'll be better mommy if I lose ‘em. (Not only feel more healthy, but maybe I’ll be able to squeeze into that bikini for Cancun!)
This year I also want to declutter. I’ve said before Mike and I are pack rats and we’re doing better! However, I think I’ll start with the master closet as everything just sort of gets chucked in there…
- I tend to slowly go crazy if the house is messy. Every time I see the closet, my blood pressure spikes wee bit.
Mike’s new year’s resolution: To cycle two times a week. And because I threatened to throw out the dumbbells. To use the them at least 3 times a week. Somehow. (Probably not a good motivator but I’m tired of seeing them in our family room. Not very decorative if you ask me).
Let’s see what 2011 brings us!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment