I’m literally and figuratively running all the time now. Well, figuratively more often. Oops. Tomorrow I have my 10k race. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too much. Brenna will be three months tomorrow and I’m still amazed at how much of a toll the pregnancy was on my body. I certainly didn’t expect to bounce back quickly but I didn’t foresee it taking this long!
This was my last week of regular class. Monday start my finals. It’s going to be a rough week but I will be very happy for Wednesday night! (That’s the start of my break!! Woohoo!)
To entertain you in the mean time, here’s the star of our little family show:
Oh yeah. I’m just that cool. And if the glasses weren’t enough harrassment, Mommy traded them out for a headband. Which she wore. For 10 minutes.
As the temperatures drop (finally!), Brenna’s layers increase. I don’t think she’s much of a fan of the hoodie sweater yet.
It might just be a little too big right now…
Our little munchkin is growing. Above she was just 7 days old.
I do believe she has almost officially and quite literally grown out of the bassinet! Oh and yes her pants are on backwards. Oops.
Stay tuned! :)
its been over a week since an update. now you're just slacking. i mean what else could you possibly be doing? its not like you had to send elly off the europe or your mom is in town or anything...
ReplyDelete