Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Fall

In many other places, clocks have changed. But not here! I look forward to this time of year because that means my parents are only an hour ahead and I don’t need to double check before I pick up the phone.

It has been a rough week school wise. I had to re-take a few exams and basically made the bare minimum on an assignment. But hey you gotta pick your battles!

We’ve stuck to a schedule for bathing B every night and then immediately putting her to bed. She tends to wake up a little after the bath and coos and giggles. It’s very hard to put her in her swaddle and put her in her crib. So I let Mike do that. He’s a little more deaf to her cries…Luckily she doesn’t cry very long before she literally conks out.

I have just 2 weeks left in the quarter and then my classmates and I get a very deserved break. I think we are all beyond burnt out and are now just putting one foot in front of the other to keep going.

And since we’ve been so busy there’s very few pictures. Oops.

Daddy entertained both girls…

68 cm!

Yeah I’m looking at you.

Sometimes I look at B and I think she’ll have blue eyes and sometimes I look and I think she’ll have brown eyes. I guess we’ll see. I try not to be impatient for her to grow up but its so exciting watching her little personality evolve…

Stay tuned! :)

1 comment: