At least I call them giggles. Brenna alternates between squealing and doing her baby giggle. We are attempting to get it on video but every time we turn that thing on her, Brenna stops! Little bugger.
My mom arrived on Saturday and its wonderful to have her again! Brenna has changed so much since October that its great that she can come so often.
Brenna is now purposefully reaching for things. And then when she gets her paws on whatever she’s reaching she’s not quite sure what to do then. Most of the time her hands are in her mouth and she tends to reach out more with her feet. So the fact that it looks like she’s reaching with her hands has us pretty excited.
School is going ok. We had finals last week and I’m still waiting on some scores. But for now, I’m on vacation.
Without further ado some pictures from the past week!
It was too warm for pants but it was too cold for socks so Daddy improvised. Those are a pair of daddy’s socks!
I’m not quite sure what this face is yet…
Look at those abdominal muscles!
Drool face!
A family friend stop in town on his road trip home.
This morning we dropped Daddy off at work but not before we had some starbucks! And then we got some happy face pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment