Sunday, January 22, 2012

MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH

That is Brenna’s old phrase re-purposed? Yesterday she decided that it would be a good idea to walk around the house and yell: MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH MAH X 100. I kid you not. This is sooo not cool. When she starts, I make sure to say, “Mommy?”  “Do you want Mommy?” She only falls for distraction a few times before she starts up again. Thankfully, she hasn’t pulled this stunt in the store or a restaurant.

I have had a cold so I’m blowing my nose constantly! If I get a tissue, Brenna wants a tissue. And she “blows” her nose. Really, its raspberries out of her mouth but it sounds like the real deal! Super cute!

In other news, my clinical rotation is challenging but I’m learning a lot about being a pediatric physical therapist. However, it is a very specialized field and I can say certainty that I will not be starting my career with this population.

Finally, we’ve been doing some decorating. We took down the Christmas ornaments and hit up Joann’s for some Valentine’s day ornaments (believe it or not they have them!). They are already on sale! V-day is still 23 days away! (I like roses on Valentine’s day by the way. I think my Oma Elly does too. )

This is what we have been up to the past few days.

Last Monday was one excitement after the other. We discovered that the disposal was separating from the sink.. somewhere.. so we had to call in a handyman. Like Brenna the handywoman. She told us what was up!

She fed herself some breakfast!

Played with Dollie the way we play with her.

Took too many spins in Daddy’s chair.

 

Hung around and learned to walk on grass.

Read Cameron a book.

Elly and I took a walk around Mesa so Elly could take some pictures.

Forget the high chair.

Ok. I think that’s it. Stay tuned!  Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment