When classes ended on July 14th, I got 2 weeks off. Which I may have already mentioned. After we returned from Irvine, I spent most of my first week off purging. A boxy car is good to carry lots of boxes. This was one of many loads to Good Will. I realize we could have had a garage sale but I really don’t have the energy nor the patients!
Brenna was home on Monday and Friday. We had to keep paying for daycare anyway so Tuesday through Thursday we’d play a little in the morning and then I’d take her to daycare. It worked out really well because I just had to pack and pack and pack some more! Brenna was most helpful in sorting the ziploc baggies.
And going for an early morning walk!
Later in the week we played. (while we still had the space!)
Can you see my teeth!?!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment