Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is it Vacation Yet?!?

I can’t wait to be able to enjoy three day weekends. This weekend we moved the spare desk into the guest room and I holed up in the cave and studied. And then studied some more. We did go to some friends for BBQ because what is Memorial Day without BBQ? (We of course forgot our camera) Brenna and her little friend are really starting to become aware of each other and I’m pretty sure they were talking. I think his parents got some video so we’ll have to see if we can copy it.

In other news, Brenna is considering cruising on the couch or coffee table but she just really doesn’t want to move those feet. However, she is consistently pulling up on our fingers but as of yet is not catching herself in sitting. Meaning she tends to fall on her face instead of stretching out her arms…..

Here are some pictures:

BN let me out

Friday’s scheduled dinner went bad before we could eat it. Oops. And I had been studying all day so we went out for dinner and then walked to Barnes and Noble. Brenna wants to be let out of her cage!

BN playing at starbucks

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we went and walked on the canal before getting Starbucks. On Monday, we were offered to trade our baby for coffee, pound for pound. The offer expired end of day… And that beloved Hawkeye shirt is a tad too small. Guess it’s time to go shopping!

Brenna hawkeye shirt at starbucks

1 more final for this studyin’ mama and then it’s a week vacation. It all can’t come soon enough!

stay tuned! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment