Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School!

I started my 2nd year of PT school on Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday my anxiety about leaving B at home with my grandma was pretty high. I even cried thinking about it. However, when I got to school on Wednesday, I kept expecting to start crying at the mere mention of her. Maybe I’m not as emotional as I thought for it wasn’t too hard to be away from her all day. Certainly it helps that I know that she is in good hands!

We haven’t been taking too many pictures. We’ll have to work on that! I did get some off my cell phone thought.

I can report that B is growing like crazy! She’s grown out of the newborn diapers and will very soon grow out of her newborn sleepers. Good thing Opa Roeland bought her some 0 to 3 month sleepers since her mommy kind of forgot that size….

bottle face shut eye

Nap time!

Sleeping B

I have to brag a little about her sleeping skills! One night I slept through my 4 hour alarm and she slept 6 hours and then she woke up with minimal fuss! So for now we try to stick to a 4.5 hour schedule at night. During the day, however, she likes to eat like crazy! And poop too…

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment