I just finished my third week of school. What a busy week it was! This quarter is very content intensive with several projects and assignments. It’s quite exhausting to keep up with everything.
Brenna just keeps doing what she does best: eating, pooping, peeing, and GROWING! I think I already said in the last post that I put away the newborn clothes. Since the brands all differ a little, she may be out of some of the 0 to 3 month clothes too. In European sizes, she’s definitely out of the 50/56 and working on growing out of the 62’s. Good grief. Thankfully, friends and family have been so generous that Brenna won’t have to worry about going naked anytime soon!
Here’s a recap of our week.
Monday: Robin had quite the long day at school. Eww
Tuesday: We had several visitors. Tuesdays I have a long lunch break so my friends, Katie and Shannon, came home with me to see Brenna.
Tuesday night, Mike’s younger brother and his amazing wifey, Alyssa, came for a visit and brought food! Although, I didn’t partake both my grandma and Mike said the shredded beef with au jus was amazing. :)
Wednesday: Another very long day at school.
Thursday: School and the landlord stopped by and installed a new dishwasher! So exciting!! Now we can turn on the machine and go to bed without having to manually turn it off. :)
Friday: I slept pretty much all day. We did meet Mike for lunch in Chandler. Mike met with the insurance adjuster after work and got his bike all taken care of.
Today I have a full day of studying as exams start next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment