Mike and I will soon be moving east in the direction of my university. We finally found a house that is privately owned and rented out by a former student. Its a lovely 1600 sq. ft 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom, 1 floor house in a good neighborhood.
It even has a nice patio in the back and huge back yard. I don’t know what we will do with all that space!
The backyard!!! I can totally see us having a nice big spring party. Its too hot the summer for a summer party…maybe a night party! :)
Kitchen with updated appliances and a breakfast bar. A dining room off to the left of the kitchen. And a family room! So much open space!
Living room.
Hallway off the family room. With a guest bedroom at the end of the hall. Below is the Golden Nugget’s future room!
Guest bathroom and the laundry room with a nice little niche for the litter box.
We’ll be moving sometime in March. Haven’t really locked in the dates yet!
Stay tuned. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment