Jacob has very few blog posts for which I apologize little buddy. We're just too busy chasing after you!
Oct 4 he started crawling.
Oct 5 around midnight or so he figured out how to transition from his belly to sitting and Oct. 6 he pulled to stand. So we had to lower the crib this week as well before he figured out how to do a head dive or something. He's now crawling very quickly and is in to everything Brenna never was. The baby gates will have to go up sometime soon.
Sleep. Is something Jacob hasn't figured out yet. I know you aren't supposed to compare your kids but I'm tired! Around 130 or 2 in the am he has trouble after waking up to go back to sleep. I don't even know what sleep is anymore. Nights like last night make question whether a third baby in the mix is really a good fit for our family. So I thought I'd write a little post to remind myself on sleep deprivation.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment