Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keys…

…will soon be ours. Well, in 4 weeks they will be. That’s the latest news from our contractor. So stinking exciting!

This makes me look incredibly short.

IMG_6804

View of the backyard, specifically the master’s bedroom window.

IMG_6809

Patio with a soon to be installed outdoor fan! Boo-ya!

IMG_6810

Hallway from the garage entrance. Dry wall never looked so good.

IMG_6817

My little toddler.

IMG_6820

View of the kitchen.

IMG_6828

Big week this week: 3 years in the making. Next Saturday, I graduate from AT Still and my academic career is over. No more working for free. No more studying. Scratch that. I’ll be studying what I want to study. Except one minor detail. Tuesday I have a 250 question test (5 hours!) to conquer. Everything I have been working for. I should say everything my whole family has been working towards culminates on Tuesday. TUESDAY. As in just over 48 hours TUESDAY!

Stay tuned! Smile Should be a wild ride the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment