We made our first family trip to the Phoenix zoo today. I can’t believe I’ve lived here almost 5 years and never once gone to the zoo. Correction, Mike and I went to zoo lights way back when but that doesn’t really count….
The weather was PERFECT! A great breeze and the temperature dropped enough that I had a sweater with me. (Because anything below 90 these days is sweater weather…) Brenna had such a good time seeing all the animals and taking it all in! We really only saw the little monkeys and the petting zoo. Guess that means we’ll have to go back soon!
Can you spot the little hands below?
The siamang monkeys were making so much noise and Brenna couldn’t figure out where it all was coming from!
Daddy had a visitor.
The zoo has a section that features farm animals. I had to laugh. When we walked into this section, I thought I was back in Iowa for a second.
Stay tuned!
omg. mike shaved.
ReplyDelete