But first, last weekend we went to the railroad park for Cam’s birthday! Brenna was pretty active…stealing food from other babies, running off with Cam’s new b-day presents….
Usually, a 3 foot bubble exists around Brenna and no baby can come near it.
Today we had a easy day with no plans whatsoever. In the AM I ran my 7 miles. The schedule was 9 but oh well. Lucky for Daddy Brenna slept in until 7:30! The little stinker never does that when I’m on Brenna duty.
The wash bucket was on the couch and while we weren’t looking Brenna pulled it down and sat in it. Look at that wild hair. Oh well.
We went for a swim at our condo and the water was refreshingly cool. Brenna relaxed in her inner tube. I thought she was going to fall asleep she looked so comfortable. Unfortunately, neither of us had a camera with us.
After lunch, we went to the park!
Look at those teeth!! Climbing went well…
Swinging did not go so well…
Walking was ok.
Wait. Daddy you let go.
I don’t think so. Give me your hand, Daddy.
Ahh. All better. And finally we let her wear her out herself. After kicking the axle once she decided it would be a good idea to watch her feet.
And mommy got some camera time too.
For dinner, we made vegetarian stuffed bell peppers. The recipe called for some dry sherry (3 tablespoons) but we substituted with chardonnay. If you do the math, there should have been plenty of wine left over…. I wonder where it went.
Stay tuned!
get that kid a haircut :)
ReplyDelete