We finally have our camera back. You’d think that now that we have it back I would remember to update the blog. It has been a few busy weeks at school. The next two weeks won’t be too bad and then we have finals and then I’m going HOME! Well Iowa Home. I’m so stinking excited!
Here’s Easter! We went to Papa and Grandmother’s house for some delicious waffles.
And then Mother’s Day, all the mamas and mamas to be were present!
Finally a four generation picture. One of these days, GG and Grandmother and Brenna will all be looking at the camera.
Last week Wednesday Brenna had a case of the pink eye. Neither of us could stay home so Daddy and Brenna skyped all day. JUST KIDDING. Kind of. Brenna and I stayed home and Brenna and Daddy chatted on Daddy’s breaks.
Brenna got a new toy! We’re cheap so the AC is set pretty high. Gotta cool off somehow!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment