Well I’d love to tell you in this post that we had a wonderful Easter weekend and paint you a pretty picture of a happy, healthy little family.
Brenna caught a bug early last week and it was messy! I finally took her to the doctor on Wednesday but they only told me what I already knew: stomach virus. Treat with fluids and rest. So Thursday I stayed home with a sick baby. I had this idea in my head that she would sleep all day and I would be able to catch up on missed schoolwork and homework. I sure learned quick. I spent most of the day on the couch holding her upright and wiping her face. I’m sorry she was sick but I loved being home with her. She’s so cuddly when she’s sick.
Friday wasn’t much better as Mike got sick and stayed home as well. Minimal homework was completed.
We had big plans for Saturday with the sister-in-laws baby shower, a bbq, and a date night! Brenna was better so she and I went to Aunt Lili’s baby shower. Such a cute little mama. We can’t wait for Brenna’s little cousin. We did go out and meet our friends for dinner at PF Changs (or Chungs as Elly calls it or Ching Dow as Robin calls it…oops).
Easter Sunday was my turn to be sick. Mike took the brunt of it as I was super cranky. We did go to brunch at his parents house for little bit and that was nice to get out of the house and to see Grandmother Kimi and Papa Matt. Unfortunately, our camera didn’t get packed up and is still at their house…
However, we do have some videos! Check out this oral-motor development as Brenna takes on the measuring cup!
And Saturday she let Daddy sleep and Mommy lounge on the couch before we went to dinner.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment