Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Midweek Update!

I can’t believe that my break is almost over! Being sleep deprived sure does make a holiday break go quickly. But I am happy to report that Monday night Brenna slept the whole night! I was very confused when I woke up the next morning. I even asked Mike if maybe he had woken up and changed Brenna’s diaper. Last night, she only woke up once. I really hope this keeps up. Everything else has been going well. She is starting to get really chatty, I even caught some of it on video!

It appears that her teeth buds are moving in. She tends to get super cranky in the late afternoon and the drool increases with the volume of crying… Our neighbors have recommended toothy tablets from Walgreens so at some point I may have to run out and get them!

Sunday we took a nice 2 mile walk on the canal before getting some starbucks..

And of course, we had to model off Brenna’s new outfit from Christmas. And some rough housing with Daddy. Brenna is starting to grab more. I didn’t get a picture but she was grabbing his nose and squeezing pretty hard..

Monday and Tuesday Mike took PTO days and it was very nice to have him at home. Monday we did a little post Christmas shopping and hit up some the sales. I finally finished my scrapbook of the pregnancy and started Brenna’s new scrapbook. I realized I have yet to finish the wedding scrapbook. Oh well. Priorities. Tuesday night, our friends came over for dinner and Brenna had some play time with her pal, C. C is almost exactly 4 weeks younger than Brenna but he’s such a big boy!

Stay tuned Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment